jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

When will you start seeing some money from the hubpages?

1. writing2b profile image60
    writing2bposted 7 years ago

When will you start seeing some money from the hubpages?

After writing a hub, signed up with Adsense and placed the amazon capsule and put in links to other hubs, what else do you do?  And from which point will you start to see money?

2. MR.POINT OF VIEW profile image58
    MR.POINT OF VIEWposted 7 years ago

well you got to make a name for yourself. let people know you are out there and be patient. That's important, you need to make hub friends too, like follow me and I will follow you. I might get a visitor that is interest in your hubs and you might get someone that'e interest in mine. It's call networking.

3. lex123 profile image63
    lex123posted 7 years ago

I agree with Mr.point. In addition, you must aim in getting lot of traffic. You must get lots of traffic to find an income in your hubpages as well as amazon affiliate account.

4. Ginger Meow profile image80
    Ginger Meowposted 7 years ago

If you write quality hubs with good keywords for SEO then you will see your first Adsense pay of $100 in about a year with about 80 to 100 hubs. Less than a year if you are an extremely proficient writer, 100 hubs or more. (note 300+ words per hub)

5. Jason Oleinik profile image72
    Jason Oleinikposted 7 years ago

I made 30 cents basically 10 days in so far. Keep in mind some of my articles aren't even indexed yet, and the improvement changes I've made to my older ones aren't updated with Google yet either.

Basically once you figure out how to write articles on good keywords, and keep your articles "SEO friendly", you should start seeing a slowly building up return. To learn that simply read one of the million helpful hubs from users like Misha.

6. ThailandLawyer profile image57
    ThailandLawyerposted 7 years ago

I don't know that how Hubpage can make money
    all I want is just google come to list my hub and show it in the very top of the page so people can see and click to my main website

working