jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Hi. do you make money from this? :-)

1. Sherryhubby profile image56
    Sherryhubbyposted 7 years ago

Hi. do you make money from this? :-)

2. Chupp22 profile image79
    Chupp22posted 7 years ago

You can make money on hubpages, and squidoo, and all the other social networking sites as well. You could do this for a living.

3. Powerful Pierre profile image79
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

Realistically you certainly can, according to close friends I know personally, but its not a walk in the park or instant millionaire, so take your time, read as many hubs and articles as you can and when you feel your ready, roll up your sleeves and start by joining one of Hubs associates (1)Google Adsense (2) Amazon (3) Kontera or (4) E Bay or if you have a webpage join all 4. Like I said if you work hard their is money to be made. Good Luck hope this helps a little. BE patient and don't be afraid to ask for help from the elder hubbers on here or the Forums can help too.

4. SIJO1 profile image72
    SIJO1posted 7 years ago

Yes sure you can make money but dont expect it straight away.Its like all things in life you get out what you put in!!!
    Good luck

5. pedrog profile image59
    pedrogposted 7 years ago

Sure you can, learn all that you can and work hard.

Here are two hubs from fellow hubbers who hit the success, if you look around you will found more.

http://hubpages.com/hub/My-Hubpages-AdS … -Disclosed

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-I-Make-Over … h-Hubpages

6. milesofjazz profile image59
    milesofjazzposted 7 years ago

You can. But I haven't made a penny yet. Then again, I just joined!

7. padmendra profile image46
    padmendraposted 7 years ago

I think lot of hard work is required to make money from hubpages. Money is always expected  but  one should have the patience.   What I feel is that we should concentrate  more on our performance rather than worrying for money which  will automatically earn money for you  one day when you  perform well. Good luck!

8. profile image0
    ankigarg87posted 7 years ago

you can make money from hubpages through Google Adsense,Amazon,Ebay, and by online marketting