jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why my hubscore is decreasing?

1. iamalegend profile image74
    iamalegendposted 7 years ago

Why my hubscore is decreasing?

2. Powerful Pierre profile image79
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

check your hubactivity. The more you do ask, answer, interface with others the higher it gets but its quite slow so keep busy and you should go back up ok. I say this because 2 weeks ago I was down to 82 and now having answered 50+ ques. I m back at 88 right now. Have fun.

3. profile image0
    BenjaminBposted 7 years ago

A Hubber score i have found fluctuates rapidly. Like Powerful said staying active is the key. It also has to do with other things as well such as quality of work,visitors to your work,comments on your work and I believe probably it is even swayed some by what your work is producing $ wise for Hub Pages.

I try to at the very least stick to what I call my 555 plan. Read 5 new hubs and comment (not just good job!,but a real comment with a touch to add to the convo), 5 posts a day on the forum and 5 answers to questions.

Do I accomplish this everyday,NO,but most days I do. Another factor is followers. have you gained any new ones lately? This could be an indicator to Hub pages of the effort you are putting into the site. All of these things put together paint the picture to them of whether you are active enough to warrant a higher hubber score.

That's not to say you are not active,you may just have to adjust your approach to portray that activeness in a better light. Keep plugging away and you will grow,good luck!

4. PMS9 profile image75
    PMS9posted 7 years ago

May be traffic to your hubs becoming low.

5. Mikeydoes profile image76
    Mikeydoesposted 7 years ago

My traffic has increased by a lot, I'm not sure traffic has much to do with it. This morning I'm down from 83 to 81.

Closed to reply