jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What I want to know as a fellow Hubber What do you think it takes to get followe

1. Aly~Rose profile image56
    Aly~Roseposted 7 years ago

What I want to know as a fellow Hubber What do you think it takes to get followers?

Are you interested in music ? Because i'm a first timer on Hub pages and I need some followers . How long did it take you to get followers?

2. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Follow your topics of interest,
    read and comment on people who write hubs on topics of interest , Write good hubs and participate in the forums
    people are bound to follow you!
    Keep writing, following happens naturally, don't get worried about it!

3. jdomingo profile image59
    jdomingoposted 7 years ago

To get followers on HubPages is simple write what makes you feel good find others that write about what you write, followers are a perk to writing,

It's better to write for oneself and have purpose than to write for others and have no purpose. 

An audience will come naturally I never thought I'd get any followers I was just hubbing for the hell of it and now I have a few followers just don't expect to have 100 followers in a week or so it takes time.

4. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Write Hubs. (you have none)

And realize that it takes more than hours (you've been a member of the site for less than a day so far) to get followers.

5. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

Generally speaking water seeks it's own level or "Like attracts Like." In other words read and comment on hubs written by others that are in line with the subjects you write about.

It's not unusal for someone to read your comment and out of curiosity click on your profile to read your hubs.
    This may lead them to want to follow you.

There are some people who will automatically follow you if you are following them.

Answer several questions!
    Again a person may decide to click on your profile to view your hub subject matter and if they like it they may sign on to follow.

When it's all said and done your reputation won't be based upon the number of followers you have but the quality of the hubs you write. Remember Cyber Space is forever!

6. stacies29 profile image73
    stacies29posted 7 years ago

I usually comment and follow other hubbers i like and some times they will follow me back and it gains more exposure to your articles.  Also writing more quality hubs is also the key

working