jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why do so many of these questions not only suck but completely and utterly suck?

1. David R Bradley profile image83
    David R Bradleyposted 7 years ago

Why do so many of these questions not only suck but completely and utterly suck?

2. jdomingo profile image60
    jdomingoposted 7 years ago

I asked the same question about a week ago... apparently the 'accolades' that HubPages gives out for asking questions is their motive.

3. A la carte profile image57
    A la carteposted 7 years ago

and your point?.......................................................................

4. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

If you notice it is the same individuals who ask the same kind of questions all the time. If only they googled their question they would have the answer but they google to find the questions.   It is sad that they can't even think up their questions .... so they suck, utterly suck!  cheer up the world is full of that!! Ignore them and move on...smile

5. David R Bradley profile image83
    David R Bradleyposted 7 years ago

A la carte, my point is this, I enjoy these Q&A's and have had fun with them.  However, when, as jdomingo says, the questions poised are simply to get an accolade or sneak in a hyperlink or market something I believe it diminishes the value of these forums.  And sofs, I am full of cheer, just short on the patience required to sift through all the questions I have to ignore to get a juicy one.  Just my opinion.

6. Miranda Fox profile image60
    Miranda Foxposted 7 years ago

I agree, I have to skip a ton of questions before I come across one that merits a response or one I know the answer to.  Half of the questions could be answered by doing a google search anyways.

working