jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How can I get instant hub followers?

1. eculligan profile image74
    eculliganposted 7 years ago

How can I get instant hub followers?

I'm asking the question because I'm feeling lonely.  I always give good feedback on hubs and just want to meet new friends.

2. zzron profile image55
    zzronposted 7 years ago

I think the best advice that I can give you is to write quality hubs that are useful,  interesting, informative and entertaining. Use good keywords in your titles. This helps the search engines rank your hubs high which will attract more readers according to the keywords they are searching. Use pictures and videos if possible. If people like what you write, they will be back for more. Also participating in the forums will also help you get exposure. Hope this helps.

3. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 7 years ago

Hi eculligan in my opinion the best and probably the only way you can increase your follower base is to write great hub which are on interesting and useful topics. Make proper use of keywords so that you get good traffic to your hubs. This way you would become popular among readers and get more followers. All the Best!

4. sofs profile image83
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Don't worry You will go through those time, but when you keep writing good stuff people do follow you. Interact in the forums and soon you will have lots more fun. If you are looking at making friends forums are the best place.. writing emailing some one with whom you would like to interact at a personal level.

5. Jacob_Jube profile image57
    Jacob_Jubeposted 7 years ago

I am new to hub but however in any stream you wont be able to get followers instantly unless and until you do some great things which people like ...

So may be 3 - 6 months will be ok to get good followers.

Once they start following you than numbers will increase rapidly (effective in real life as well)

6. eculligan profile image74
    eculliganposted 7 years ago

I have not participated in the forums yet.  Perhaps I'll check that out.  Thanks for your answers.

Closed to reply