Is it ok for all ads running in your hubs? like Google ads, Kontera ads, ebay an

1. SavedByUrGrace profile image57
    SavedByUrGraceposted 7 years ago

Is it ok for all ads running in your hubs? like Google ads, Kontera ads, ebay and amazon?

I keep on trying to get my page approved by google adsense, but I keep on getting rejected. Help!

2. profile image0
    Rookie70posted 7 years ago

No. Ads unrelated to your topics are desperate attempts by google, kontera, and other companies to make money off you. They are not concerned about your hub's content. They'll put Scientology ads on your hubs even if your hub is nowhere near the subject of Scientology. This makes the presence of your hub look like "Red hard Salesmen" type of material. People don't want that. You'd be better off finding other ways to market your material like pitching it to publishers and agents who can help you get your material published.

3. SavedByUrGrace profile image57
    SavedByUrGraceposted 7 years ago

thanks! but how can i find other ways to market my hubs and just like what you said, pitch it to publishers and agents who can help me get published and to monetize it effectively as well? thanks

working