jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Hey, was wondering how you post links to other hubbers on your profile?

1. Literature Fairy profile image77
    Literature Fairyposted 7 years ago

Hey, was wondering how you post links to other hubbers on your profile?

2. profile image0
    3 Finger Readerposted 7 years ago

In the "edit" window of your body of text, you can click and drag to highlight terms in your text and then suggest links for that term.  You can link to an individual hubber if you have his or her profile url copied, then you can paste it into the link suggestion window.

3. Astra Nomik profile image44
    Astra Nomikposted 7 years ago

Yes, it is easy, I had Cheeky Girl show me - to make it easy for myself, first I go to the page on Hub Pages where I want to link to say the profile page of TattoGuy for example or Blaise25, or Cheeky Girl, all of whom are mentioned on my profile, and I highlight the url or address of the page at the top of my browser, then copy it (ctrl + c on a pc). Then I go to my profile page, go into edit mode to edit the pages contents, scroll down and select the place where I want the link to be, and I type in some words like "Cheeky Girl" or whatever. Then I make the text "bold", and then click the "Link" icon, which looks like a number 8 on its side, and the dialog box opens to let me paste (or ctrl + v) in my url link for that highlighted word. It might look for two links (one is often s shortcut I think) but you don't have to input any shortcut link in that case (only applies to your own hubs you write). And ok that selection. Then simply "Publish" your new profile with its new link.

Naturally if you do this, ask the person you are linking to, if they will add a link from their profile back to your profile too, as that way each person will get more traffic from within Hub Pages. I hope this answers your question. I am happy to help in any way. Take care. and thanks for asking the Question.

4. Literature Fairy profile image77
    Literature Fairyposted 7 years ago

Thank you very much guys that helps a lot! X

working