jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

A Hand Shake to all Fellow Hubbers from this Newbie. Dear all, I am new here, j

1. MythiliK profile image66
    MythiliKposted 7 years ago

A Hand Shake to all Fellow Hubbers from this Newbie.

Dear all, I am new here, just exploring...

the way hubpages work. So, any advice, tips are all most welcome. I am trying to follow fellow hubbers, but still didn't get anyone following me back big_smile nor any visits to my hubs.

Hope to achieve soon. Thanks.

2. vicki simms profile image75
    vicki simmsposted 7 years ago

Hi Mythilik, welcome to hubpages, my only tip to you is just write and write about what you love! good luck and have fun smile

3. Godlike profile image59
    Godlikeposted 7 years ago

Yes indeed. Write about the things you love to talk about and do. That way you will have more personal hubs that are fun to read. Also, I followed you. smile

4. colonial82 profile image60
    colonial82posted 7 years ago

Hello fellow Newbie.  I only joined last week.  Good luck and I would recommend trying the 30 hubs in 30 days as a way to get right into it, that is what I am doing.

Have a great day.

5. MythiliK profile image66
    MythiliKposted 7 years ago

Thank you dear all for your kindness and time to reply me, with boosting confidence inside me.

Colonial82, you joined just a week ago and you have 19 followers already. Great. Congrats.

Now, I am following you all three smile

6. profile image0
    maddy757posted 7 years ago

Hey  MythiliK

am fairly a new hubber too. My visits reached 300 in 3 days and has fallen flat since then. But i guess i didnt follow the advice of the established hubbers. Any ways thats fine as am taking more time in writing my further hubs would turn out to be of better quality and would attract clicks too. smile so i would suggest you to write something that really gets you going. and then spread a word about it. Am sure you'll attract a lo of visits. smile

7. internetparadigms profile image56
    internetparadigmsposted 7 years ago

welcome to the vast world of Hubba Hubba! Lots of opinions here on just about any subject you can come up with. Hope things go well for you. We are of the opinionated sort, so we have very few followers as well. Doesn't really matter cause you will find plenty of hubbers who think the same as you. Happy hunting.

8. Aisha Maragarette profile image57
    Aisha Maragaretteposted 7 years ago

Same feeling  and experience when i publish my first Hub, but as Ms. Vicki said keep writing and make more interesting on your story I'm also new on reading for so many Topic  little by little I'm improving and have few followers now. God Bless.