jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (15 posts)

What are my fellow Hubbers thankful for?

1. laringo profile image80
    laringoposted 3 years ago via iphone

I'm thankful for my health and  family. Nothing is ever guaranteed.

2. srsddn profile image87
    srsddnposted 3 years ago

I tend to agree with you. Both are precious.

3. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 3 years ago

We come into the world helpless and with nothing. Be thankful for everything, especially everything that was given to you.
    Even if you earned some things by your own inspiration, imagination and hard work, the ability to be inspired, to imagine and the ability to work was a gift.  Thank You.

1. profile image0
      Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

That was awesome. No wonder I like your hubs so much. You're just a good writer.

4. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 3 years ago

Little blessings I received everyday.

5. JakeFrost profile image61
    JakeFrostposted 3 years ago

I'm thankful for the beauty in the world we live in. One of my dreams is to go an explore the Amazon Rainforest - hopefully it will still be there hmm

6. Dee aka Nonna profile image82
    Dee aka Nonnaposted 3 years ago

I am thankful for life, grace, family, friends, my grandchildren who love me unconditionally.  I am thankful for each day I am given because it means I can try again.

7. jimmythejock profile image81
    jimmythejockposted 3 years ago

I am thankful that I live in the UK and dont have to spend money on thanks giving especially on the run up to Christmas.....jimmy

1. LongTimeMother profile image96
      LongTimeMotherposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm with you, Jimmy. I give thanks every day, and it doesn't cost me anything. smile

2. profile image0
      Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I spent one weeks check on the meal today. I worked for 3 days to get ready. Im so tired. I think I need to move to the UK.

1. jimmythejock profile image81
        jimmythejockposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Wow! Rather you than me Beth lol.

3. Dee aka Nonna profile image82
      Dee aka Nonnaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I think what jimmythejock said is great.  I, too, give thanks everyday.  I do cook and celebrate the holidays, but have managed...along with much of my family...not to get caught up in the material and money....for that I am extremely thankful.

8. Sherry Hewins profile image94
    Sherry Hewinsposted 3 years ago

I am thankful that most of my extended family showed up to celebrate with me today, and I am grateful for the peace and quite now, as most of them have gone home.

9. Phyllis Doyle profile image90
    Phyllis Doyleposted 3 years ago

I am thankful for so many things in my life. One thing I will mention is HUBPAGES !  I am thankful that I found a place to write on subjects I love, communicate with other writers, and be a member of a site that has great potential.

10. MsDora profile image91
    MsDoraposted 3 years ago

New on my list this year is my grandson.

working