jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How to get traffic to my hubs?

1. Rabia Sajjad profile image56
    Rabia Sajjadposted 7 years ago

How to get traffic to my hubs?

2. mandyf profile image66
    mandyfposted 7 years ago

post your links to your hubs on facebook,myspace,twitter.  anywhere you can post your links to your hubs do it. and the more Keywords you have to lok up your hubs the better. Also the more your read and follow on here the more traffic you will recieve also

3. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 7 years ago

Yes, being active on HubPages helps get you noticed, as does posting on social networking sites like facebook. But you also want to think about what subjects you're posting. For example, if you post hubs about gardening, it would be wise to join an online gardening club or website and post links to your gardening articles on them. I write a lot of graphic design articles so I try to post links to my articles on art communities and websites. So figure out what your target audience is then go in search of that audience online.

4. Petra Vlah profile image61
    Petra Vlahposted 7 years ago

Choosing the right category to list your hubs under will help, but just as important is to find a good title (either intriguing or somewhat controversial)
    Everything else has been said by people who posted here before me and their advice is great

5. profile image0
    andycoolposted 7 years ago

Just write fantastic content, choose keywords properly, do some SEO and participate in the forum talks. That'll help the initial public relations development online.

6. selfbetter profile image57
    selfbetterposted 7 years ago

Facebook works very well for me. The first time I put a link to my hub on Facebook, I was surprised how many people actually read status updates. I got only a few "likes" and comments but about 40 hits on the hub coming from FB.

working