Do you think Google Cares about Paragraph and Sentence Length?

1. Benjimester profile image96
    Benjimesterposted 7 years ago

Do you think Google Cares about Paragraph and Sentence Length?

I know that copy writing experts have analyzed human preferences to show that shorter paragraphs and sentences are preferred by readers and that lots of headings are better to break up the text than unbroken chunks of paragraphs.  The question is this, do you think Google analyzes those things when factoring value to a piece of content.  Would Google favor a piece of content that had the exact same information but was broken up into shorter paragraphs and sentences verses longer ones?

2. isakib profile image59
    isakibposted 7 years ago

Hello Ben, I guess not. Is really google cares about Paragraph and so on your said, Google will be confused what to crawl and what to not. Yes, it's possible for robot to undertand whats para and whats not. But, I will request better focus on your "quality unique articles" and get used to with "list with bullet" or "numbers", I figure out people really focus there more then to read the entire content, I wish you already know, whats called skim reading, we do, everyone do -- to engage your reader more,use "list" you will get benefits and more visitors.

working