jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

I took up the challenge

1. SunSeven profile image68
    SunSevenposted 8 years ago

I have done around 40 hubs after joining the challenge on 21st July. Another 12 or 13 days more. I am already feeling drained! smile

Now what? Perhaps I should start promoting them? Or do I keep writing hubs?

Dilemma! I need some sound advice now. smile

Thanks and Regards

1. Drew Breezzy profile image74
      Drew Breezzyposted 8 years agoin reply to this

promote and reap the benefits of your hard work!

2. kmackey32 profile image62
    kmackey32posted 8 years ago

ya I would say promote. smile

SunSevenposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for replying Drew and kmackey smile
      Best Regards

3. KCC Big Country profile image88
    KCC Big Countryposted 8 years ago

If it were me, I'd spend time doing both.  Promote what you've done and continue writing.  You don't want to lose the momentum of writing, but if it's causing you 'pressure' or 'burnout' then concentrate more on the promoting until that feeling passes.  Ultimately, you will want to find a balance of both that works for you ALL the time....not just during a challenge.

Thanks KCC. I wish I could do that now. But I am strapped for time. With a full time regular job at hand, time is at a premium. Long back I used to do all the those things which brings traffic at the same time as hubbing. Thanks a lot smile

Best Regards

2. Julie-Ann Amos profile image60
      Julie-Ann Amosposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I promote after each one. In the early days I stacked them up - publishing them and saying I'd promote them later.  I never did and those hubs are languishing today...

1. aniketgore profile image64
        aniketgoreposted 8 years agoin reply to this

What promoting strategy u use KCC?

1. KCC Big Country profile image88
          KCC Big Countryposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Unfortunately, promoting my hubs is my weakest factor.  If you're looking for me to set the example, I'm the last one to ask on this topic. 

I reliquished a website I had on July 1 where I was blogging about my hubs, etc.

I have put my hubs in Redgage that I found out about through Julie-Ann Amos. 

I try to link similar hubs together to self-promote them. Then I provide links for other people who write about similar topics and some of them put links to mine as well. 

There are tons of social networking sites you can use, but I haven't really gotten into that.

4. aniketgore profile image64
    aniketgoreposted 8 years ago

Don't loose it, you can off course do it. I am myself at a challenge of 20 hubs in 2 days. Lets see if i can complete it, so far 3 done.

All the best Aniket smile

working