jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Direct Sales?

1. Jane@CM profile image59
    Jane@CMposted 8 years ago

How many hubbers work with direct sales companies that comply with the DSA (Direct Selling Association)?  I'm not talking about MLM...just direct sales.

If you are in direct sales, how do you use the internet to reach out to potential customers?

2. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 8 years ago

Buy my Book Jane: "Bumble Town - NZ.. If you can sell here - you can sell anywhere" It's a sales training manual for Direct Cheesecake Salespeople. lol

Jane@CMposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Pearldiver, I would love to buy your book, however, with my husband's pending layoff, I'm cutting back drastically on spending. I'm sure its a great book big_smile  I love cheesecake too!

1. Pearldiver profile image87
        Pearldiverposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yes, yes.. What a Sad Objection!! Of course it won't work, as I intend to help you in a way that will enable you to save on the cost of the book!!  And Yes.. I believe you do love cheesecake Jane..

How can I do this? you may ask.. Well; I'm glad you did... I am prepared to offer you this opportunity only becoz your hubby is about to be laid off and as a result; will have time to boost his income from learning the secrets of making & selling great cheesecakes, Jane....... How can I do this?

Well... Becoz It's YOUR Recipe!! lol

3. Jane@CM profile image59
    Jane@CMposted 8 years ago

DUH! Oh Pearl, I haven't had enough coffee yet to find humor!  LOL

I thought I had left you mail on your Hub. (Aged New Yorkers)

Jane@CMposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You DID!  Thanks! big_smile

I'm sure I said I was Stealing your recipe... Sorry (Above) I was just practicing selling the outcome of the stealing.

I don't know what help you need with your sales.. But I have spent many years as a top sales performer & trainer. Email me if there's any thing specific, you need to know.

4. goodfriendiam profile image56
    goodfriendiamposted 8 years ago

I have wrote a hub on direct sells if you want to take a look. But as for your question it just depends on the company in question that you sell for. more on my hub, and a address for DSA. hope this helps

working