jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you refer others to hubpages?

1. Thomas@theone profile image72
    Thomas@theoneposted 7 years ago

How do you refer others to hubpages?

and add url trackers to them..

2. Debby Bruck profile image72
    Debby Bruckposted 7 years ago

How many ways can you share your Hubpages? read more

3. Muneeb10 profile image57
    Muneeb10posted 7 years ago

I mostly use sharing feature for my published hubs on facebook and twitter : )

4. MyWebs profile image82
    MyWebsposted 7 years ago

I have a link on my Twitter and Facebook accounts. I have a service setup so when a new person follows me I auto DM them with a link to check out HubPages.

Sometimes I tweet about it. All my links have trackers of course.
    Often when I backlink a new hub I put a tracker into those links too should they decide to register. I have emailed family and friends and told them about HP too.

Out of 80,909 total hub views 17,417 were tracked views via my URL trackers, about 25% of total traffic. Only 5 users have signed up. Only 1 has actually wrote any hubs. This one person no longer seems to be active or is away for a while.

Point is its hard to get referrals of people who will actually write hubs, at least for me. Good luck

5. Debby Bruck profile image72
    Debby Bruckposted 7 years ago

Hello Thomas@theone
    In response to your question, I have created a short and sweet Hubpage http://hubpages.com/t/1b492d

6. phiphi profile image57
    phiphiposted 7 years ago

I have many friends on twitter and Facebook and from which i shared that links with them and they like it too and they refer hub pages because from here i can find many knowledge by many other useful hubs.

working