There are two reasons first adsense only counts unique views and second the adsense adds are on your hubs are yours only 60% of the time the other 40% its the hubpages adsense.
For more information about that read this:
http://hubpages.com/hub/Does-hubpages-t … pages-ones
by Andrew Orrell 7 years ago
This has been something i have wondered about before and it has always puzzzle me. However, yesterday there was an even bigger gap in my stats, my Hubpages stats showed just over 5000 views. However, my Adsense views show just under 1000. Why is there such a massive...
by Christy Kirwan 3 years ago
Hello, friends! I'd like to give everyone a quick heads up that today we will be moving the HubPages Stats over to a new system. As part of our datacenter switch last year, our engineers have been hard at work updating the way we process Hub stats. Some Hubbers may notice small changes in their...
by margaretjd 9 years ago
I've been tracking my HubPages stats as compared to my Google Adsense reports, and there's definitely a discrepancy. For instance if my 24 hour total is 20 page views, Adsense says I have only 3. I've tracked the numbers over a couple weeks, so I'm sure it's not just that different time 24 hour...
by Eugene Brennan 9 months ago
Traffic stats seem to be a bit high and not tallying with GA. Aren't HP stats on PST and GA stats on GMT? (or the local offset version of it?) Anyway adding GA values for Sunday to Monday gives a result somewhat less than HubPages stats.
by SA 20 months ago
Why is Adsense reporting extremely low #'s of views compared to Hubpages stats?This link here is a 2-year-old question that was supposedly resolved: http://hubpages.com/community/forum/123 … -hub-statsI'm having this problem. My Adsense shows 19 views in the last 7 days, yet according...
by Ginny 6 years ago
The hubpages stats page always fascinates me. http://hubpages.com/stats/ The picture of it is shown below, but it is the same as the link.If I am reading this right, ~800,000 of the 1.2M hubs (~66%) get less than 10 views per MONTH?That surprises me. I would not have expected that...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|