Do you think that GNI will ever give back the money to investors??? been approv

1. profile image47
    woodyseniorposted 7 years ago

Do you think that GNI will ever give back the money to investors???  been approved for refund

2. Zohanaa profile image41
    Zohanaaposted 7 years ago

Consistent with our announcement earlier this week, GNI has closed its operations and a call to our traders has been made advising them to send forward the funds required to ensure our members who are not in profit, will be made whole.
    I have taken some time to go through the forum to not only read, but digest some of your comments made to me, at me or about me (and the GNI Team).
    Some of what was written, given the level of effort, work, time and resources; taken from me, my family and my life, with the often stated intent to help those people try to have a better life, has been EXTREMELY difficult to endure.

3. Charles S profile image82
    Charles Sposted 7 years ago

Hey Woodysenior -

When a program has "failed" then I don't expect to get my money back - no matter what they say or promise.

If it happens, then that's great! So I have learned not to put too much in. And never spend more than I can afford to lose.

Hard lessons to learn. And I am still learning. I do hope you didn't lose too much. And I really hope you get most or all of it back! Good luck!!

working