What is the most you have ever earned with google adsense in one day?

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 54 discussions (112 posts)
  1. Laura Marie profile image60
    Laura Marieposted 13 years ago

Has anyone made $100? I know with hubpages alone I probably havent made more than $5 a day. However I have made about $60 on my best day with a variety of sites. Now I earn anywhere between $8-$17 a day, but most of this is not through hubpages.

1. Shinkicker profile image53
      Shinkickerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

£3.01

2. chirls profile image71
      chirlsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I've only made 9 cents total! Probably because I've only just figured out URL trackers after 3 months...
      Oh well! tongue

3. Bendo13 profile image76
      Bendo13posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I had one day this month so far where I earned I want to say around $13-15.. I can't remember exactly

4. Roy Miller profile image62
      Roy Millerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well I am new to hubpages. I have made $86 one day. But my average per day is $20-$30..

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

From 7 hubs?

1. Roy Miller profile image62

nope.. not from hubs.. I am new to hubs as i mentioned earlier. These earnings were from other sites that I have. Still to start earning from hubpages. Not made a single penny from hubpages as yet.

2. Brie Hoffman profile image62
        Brie Hoffmanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't believe you Roy!

1. world of the wise profile image67
          world of the wiseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I support you, i dont either

2. Roy Miller profile image62

Brie.. I am new to hubs as i mentioned earlier. These earnings were from other sites that I have. Still to start earning from hubpages. Not made a single penny from hubpages as yet.

5. abbiz profile image60
      abbizposted 13 years agoin reply to this

between €4 - €13 a day But not through hubpages.

6. Brie Hoffman profile image62
      Brie Hoffmanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If not through hubpages, through who?

7. Evan Hutchinson profile image70
      Evan Hutchinsonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ten dollars or so, so far. My best day on Hubpages alone, around 3.50.

8. wvierra profile image60
      wvierraposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have to say the most I have made is $3.07 in one day, but I am starting to work up that ladder so I would say in about 3 or 4 months I should reach about $5 - $6 dollars per day, or at least that is my goal.

2. Christene profile image58
    Christeneposted 13 years ago

$3.63  hmm

3. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 13 years ago

$191.29 with hubpages alone. smile

1. John Alan profile image65
      John Alanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

now you're bragging Misha smile

But your hubs are good and I am aspiring to reach your numbers wink

1. Misha profile image62
        Mishaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No I am not. I am disclosing my HP earnings. And I am leaving my total numbers undisclosed. smile

1. markgamble profile image60
          markgambleposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I took a look at your page and liked what I saw. If you dont mind I would like to be a follower. Seems to me you know how to bring in the money. Great job, keep it up.

1. Evan Hutchinson profile image70
            Evan Hutchinsonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Nice work Misha. And that's with hubpages alone? Or no?

2. cblack profile image55
          cblackposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Misha, how can you possibly make 191.29 in one day from hubpages alone when you only have 21 published hubs?

1. fayans profile image62
            fayansposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Misha is one of those who left his "other identities"  (read: accounts) undisclosed.... wink And yes, it is possible....

1. Misha profile image62

See above, this has nothing to do with my other accounts. smile

2. Misha profile image62

Yes, I can. In fact like 95% of that money came just from 3 hubs. smile

3. Susana S profile image93
            Susana Sposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Because he's bloody clever!

1. Misha profile image62

Thank you ma'am smile

2. johnshade profile image60
      johnshadeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

wow with just 21 hubs now that's impressive seo work

4. I am DB Cooper profile image65
    I am DB Cooperposted 13 years ago

@ Misha: Wow! Congrats!

The most I've ever made was over $40, and it was about 4 years ago, long before I even knew about Hubpages. Rates were generally higher back then, as the economy had yet to collapse and advertising budgets were fat.

5. profile image0
    RoyZwamposted 13 years ago

€1,15 lol and it was with 1 click.
    On another day I had 7 clicks with only €0,70 ...

6. DzyMsLizzy profile image85
    DzyMsLizzyposted 13 years ago

Hmmm... I had Google Ad Sense enabled on my cat's blog...which gets a lot of traffic, and over the course of 4 MONTHS, I 'earned' a whole penny!  Whoop-dee-doo! 

Ergo, I did not enable it on my Hub Pages, as I was distinctly under-impressed.

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

So you don't have your affiliates set up here at all?

7. RedElf profile image89
    RedElfposted 13 years ago

I had a $9.73 single click - that was fun. I figure if I'm going to write anyway, I might as well get the AdSense for it. Hub pages is doing quite well for me now, but it took a while.

8. profile image0
    PopcornMovieeposted 13 years ago

I wish I could earn money on here but I barely know anything about Kentora and Amazon Associates. When it comes to Google Adsense, you have to be at least 18 hmm same with Ebay so idk what other way.

1. Christene profile image58
      Christeneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You have to be at least 18 to have a hubpages account too.

9. tonymac04 profile image71
    tonymac04posted 13 years ago

0.00000001 cents, maybe!

10. kmackey32 profile image65
    kmackey32posted 13 years ago

around $3

11. DzyMsLizzy profile image85
    DzyMsLizzyposted 13 years ago

Well, besides which, the fine print said that you only get PAID after you reach $100 worth of 'earnings.'  PAH!  At the rate I earned, I'd be long dead before I got any check.   A penny after 4 months?????  Puulllleeeese!

1. kmackey32 profile image65
      kmackey32posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wow and with 90 hubs? I only have 40 and I reached my $100 payout a few months ago...

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image85
        DzyMsLizzyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That wasn't here on HP--that was on one of my blogs..which actually gets decent traffic....
        So, after that experience, I didn't even bother with setting it up on here.

oh i see... you dont use google adsense here? With all those writtings you should.. Its some money anyhow...Its worth it if your going to write... I mean most of my writtings suck but there making something... lol

2. vanchen profile image68
          vanchenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You should set it up Lizzy!  You'd be surprised... With the amount of quality hubs you have I think you could make some daily income.

I'm with habee, below--I'm not so good at promoting, back-linking (not even sure what that means)..and the like..I'm a writer, not a promoter, and I, too, am a tech dummy.  ;-)

1. Marisa Wright profile image87
              Marisa Wrightposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Even though creative writing doesn't earn much, it does seem silly not to use your Adsense account if you've got one. 

It will only take a few minutes to set up and you never know, you might be surprised.  What's the harm?

I do very little promotion on my Hubs and I still make money from them.  That's the beauty of HubPages compared to your own blog - Hubs get traffic all by themselves, thanks to the high reputation of the whole site.  Though it can take several months for them to take off.

I know I'd probably earn more if I did some promotion.  The most I've earned in a day is $15.

1. David 470 profile image80
                David 470posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am curious to see how the older the hubs get and if traffic improves on some of my low to moderate performing hubs

2. John Alan profile image65

@ DzyMsLizzy
              I am sure that's not the case. If you ever post to a social bookmarking site you are essentially backlinking smile

@Marisa
              Yeah, I agree, adsense set up is relatively easy and worth it if you plan to write a lot on hubpages. Might as well have fun (if that's what you're on hubpages for) and possibly make some coin while you're at it.

Hubpages have pretty good authority with search engines- you usually get your hubs indexed by google within a few hour from posting-especially if you do a quick promotion on any of the "share" options

@John Alan
                  I see--thanks for that.  So...if I had previously set up Ad Sense on my Blogger account, do I use the same ID here, where it says, "Your ads are currently serving with publisher ID  #  xxxxxx" ??? 

Or do I have to get a new one?

1. Randy Godwin profile image59
                  Randy Godwinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think you use the same account ID # here too!

Hmm..ok, I tried it, using the 'link existing accounts' thingee here on HP, and after filling out all the fields and clicked "Link My Accounts"  .. absolutely NOTHING happened!

No confirmation page, nothing.  Earlier, I was having problems with it telling me I had an error in matching the phone number, so I went and checked it from my original sign-up site, and no, there was no error made, so there was an error in the processing software someplace.

Since nothing has 'confirmed' yet, I still don't know whether or not it worked.  It's been a frustrating day.

2. LillyGrillzit profile image79
                  LillyGrillzitposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It is the same AdSense account. I started on AdSense through blogspot. com, in 2 years I made a whopping $1.74, I didn't really think to makr much money, and I didn't (LOL), but since coming to HubPages, and using the Affiliate ID (up on the Right Hand corner of the AdSense Reports page, I am raking in about 9.00 per week! That is a major increase. I am working very hard, but HP has tools laying around all over the place, and I am using them. There is still some stuff I get "deer-in-the-headlights" over, but it is working!!!

2. mistyhorizon2003 profile image89
      mistyhorizon2003posted 13 years agoin reply to this

It took me nearly 18 months to reach a payout, but now I get a payout most months of around £60 GBP or $100 USD. Don't lose heart, the payouts do come eventually even if non-existent at the start. Even if you check your earnings day by day in the early months you will probably see no income at all, but as time goes on your hubs creep up the search engines and begin to earn you money, so keep going, it takes time.

12. habee profile image94
    habeeposted 13 years ago

$26 or $27.

I would of thought it would have been higher with all those hubs.. WOW bet your fingers hurt from typing so many... lol Wish I had the time...

1. habee profile image94
        habeeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I love the writing, but I hate the business end of backlinking and promoting. Also, I'm a tech dummy!

1. John Alan profile image65

I agree Habee. Backlinking is a lot of work-unless you pay for those programs that can automatically do it for you, or if you hire a VA.

1. Research Analyst profile image74
            Research Analystposted 13 years agoin reply to this

your doing really good habee in a year you have made great strides.

2. PaulaHenry1 profile image66
          PaulaHenry1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hello hubbers! Please help me as I am new and having a heck of a time figuring out what to do w/ this code here- paste this there....ugggh. I just enjoy writing what I love about or personal life lessons I have. But if I can make a little pocket change that is fine too. Please direct me to a place where I can figure out the ins and outs of setting all this up in NON computer techno talk.....smile
          Thanks everyone.

1. travelespresso profile image69
            travelespressoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Welcome. 
            Go to the Learning Centre here at HubPages.  You will find the link at the bottom of this page and there's a wealth of information for new (and more extablished) hubbers.

13. vanchen profile image68
    vanchenposted 13 years ago

I think I had around $3... but that was just because i had some high paying ads and got lucky.

14. TheFont profile image60
    TheFontposted 13 years ago

Around $2.00 I think. Not much anyway!

15. thisisoli profile image71
    thisisoliposted 13 years ago

I have made over $300 in a day before without digg effect etc.

That is by no means a common occurence though, and I don't think the majority of that value came from Hubpages.

16. Sara555 profile image69
    Sara555posted 13 years ago

$0.00!!! I haven't even got one click yet sad

1. Marisa Wright profile image87
      Marisa Wrightposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sara, you've only been here 11 days.  It takes time for your Hubs to rank well enough to get serious numbers of visitors.

17. liljen23 profile image76
    liljen23posted 13 years ago

I made $1.46 today. That was an accomplishment for me not much but it's something.. I am working on backlinking and interlinking my articles. It is going to be some work but I am up for it. I am working on 10 to 15 articles this week, so let's see how that turn out..

18. habee profile image94
    habeeposted 13 years ago

If I made what Misha made here, I'd be telling the world!

Misha = my HP hero!!

19. profile image0
    girly_girl09posted 13 years ago

$21 and some change. That was unfortunately rare. sad

I was making $10-$15 a day, but this month it is down to $6-$8 a day.

20. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 13 years ago

The most I think I've made in a single day is $13.

1. Randy Godwin profile image59
      Randy Godwinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have made over 13.00 today, but $8.25 of it was just one click!  Wish I had lots of those!

21. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 13 years ago

Eighty something - I'd have to go look it up.   I don't think I have seen $50 this year, but lately it's been bumping against $40 regularly.  That's a big improvement over the past two years where it dove into the low twenties.

I just started at hubpages, so the best here Is $2 and change.  We'll see what happens.

22. rmcrayne profile image91
    rmcrayneposted 13 years ago

My best day so far was about eight dollars.

23. Lisa HW profile image63
    Lisa HWposted 13 years ago

My highest days have been in the mid-thirties on here.  Those "highest days" aren't average, though.

24. climberjames profile image57
    climberjamesposted 13 years ago

About £3 smile

25. C.V.Rajan profile image60
    C.V.Rajanposted 13 years ago

$1.26.

But I am proud to say I score only zero income on m....o....s....t of the days!

26. lisabeaman profile image68
    lisabeamanposted 13 years ago

I just checked... and so far I've made a whopping $.02! I've got a long way to go (and a lot to learn)!

27. alyssa madison profile image59
    alyssa madisonposted 13 years ago

i hope someday i can made it... for now im not yet earning.... too bad....

1. vaguesan profile image71
      vaguesanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

alyssa, you just started. I've been signed up for several months now and only recently have I actually put an effort into publishing and promoting hubs. It's gradually starting to pay off.

28. juncolt profile image60
    juncoltposted 13 years ago

I have yet to earn from adsense coz my account was disabled for what they said was I had clicked on my own ad.But frankly, I did not do anything.

29. profile image0
    ryankettposted 13 years ago

I have $30 days quite frequently, average around $22, best day around $45.

I am trying to crack Amazon right now....

1. thisisoli profile image71
      thisisoliposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What kind of layout are you using for adverts?

Try putting two amazon ads side by side, each with one product below blocks of text.

I have seen pretty good converions with that.

2. brettb profile image60
      brettbposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The only stuff I've sold on Amazon is sub $50 electrical goods. These sell quite well.

1. brettb profile image60
        brettbposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ha ha ha - USB christmas trees are exactly the kind of stuff that will sell well!

1. profile image0

I have just exceeded $50 from Amazon this month for the first time, last month it was $48.... I should end the month somewhere around $70. My first target is $100 per month, but with the unpublished hubs that I have lined up... I would be disappointed to not achieve $200 per month by the end of this year.

1. Laura Marie profile image60
            Laura Marieposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ryan you are doing super. I have made around $13 from Amazon this month. Its just a pity we didnt get a higher share of the sale. You have some fabulous hubs so I am sure you will hit $200 a month if not more by the end of the year.

30. Info Bucket profile image64
    Info Bucketposted 13 years ago

I made a total of................... $1.59 a day with my blog and only with one click. smile

31. brettb profile image60
    brettbposted 13 years ago

I moved my adsense blocks on my existing sites and revenue went up 500%!

If you have an existing site playing around with the ad layout is a good idea.

32. Flightkeeper profile image67
    Flightkeeperposted 13 years ago

$10,000 give or take a penny.

Just Kidding!

1. Research Analyst profile image74
      Research Analystposted 13 years agoin reply to this

$10,000 a month would be nice!

1. profile image0

I'd take that every 2 months!

33. Brie Hoffman profile image62
    Brie Hoffmanposted 13 years ago

$21.00 bucks, it happened twice...I have no idea how it happened.

34. Janet21 profile image80
    Janet21posted 13 years ago

My best day was about $20...

35. snagerries profile image70
    snagerriesposted 13 years ago

Yesterday was my best day when I earned 10$ that too from only 8 hubs which I have published. I am getting great traffic and which is paying dividends.

36. beatriceflores profile image60
    beatricefloresposted 13 years ago

Nothing until that point, since my hubbers' score is under 75 since I joined HP. And in fact I think the best is if you do not write for the reason to make money, you just write to give new and useful info to other people. If somebody only writes for the money it not to good in my opinion.

37. Richieb799 profile image75
    Richieb799posted 13 years ago

Since the last few Days my Daily Google Visits have gone well over 100 a day and my clicks up to about 14 a day.. I am aiming to earn an extra $20 on top of the threshold before my first payment in progress next weekend

38. SethMemVegas profile image59
    SethMemVegasposted 13 years ago

Hey all. I am new to hubpages but I am loving the community so far! I have not made one penny so far, but today I started my Google Adsense account and have total earnings of 11 dollars. By the way I just published my first hub about Google Adsense if one would like to read.

1. Cagsil profile image69
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I guess you are not talking about making money from your hub. Your account has only existed on HubPages for 34(at the time of writing this post) minutes.

The hub you wrote, couldn't possibly be indexed in that time nor be visible enough to draw traffic to make that amount.

So, I guess you're talking about signing up for Google Adsense, and making money from some other source. That could be done.

But, not with your hub. If you have made it with your hub, then I would say click fraud comes to mind. wink

1. SethMemVegas profile image59
        SethMemVegasposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No click fraud.I created a blog and have had people click from there through the social networking sites im involved with.

39. Dorsi profile image87
    Dorsiposted 13 years ago

My best adsense day was about $45. It was when my 700 dollar billion bailout bill hub was ranked #1 with Google news. That was fun!

40. 2besure profile image79
    2besureposted 13 years ago

I think the most I have made in Adsense in one day was $9.00.

41. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 13 years ago

$97 and that was a one off....I often make around $35 a day and a tiny percentage of that is with Hubpages....but with more time to put into my backlinking strategies I hope to increase my earnings.....

42. mboyd1978 profile image60
    mboyd1978posted 13 years ago

2 weeks in and 13 hubs and I've made $2.95 on my best day! I'm actually totally surprised. I guess I got lucky. Now I'm trying to write at least 3 good, informative hubs a day to increase page views and clicks. It's still not about the money though, but that is a nice benefit!

43. Sylvie Strong profile image60
    Sylvie Strongposted 13 years ago

Not sure why so many people are apologetic about writing for money...um...that is what writers do.

44. Allan Douglas profile image57
    Allan Douglasposted 13 years ago

$1.14 is my one day high so far, but I've only been doing this for two weeks.  Still, I'm not going to order that new speedboat just yet

45. profile image56
    Siew Chengposted 13 years ago

Still less than $10 on my best day.  At least there are some clicks every day.  In the first few months of using Google Adsense, there were hardly any click at all.

46. IzzyM profile image88
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

I had my highest earning day just a couple of days ago. I got just over €3 which is about $5 I think.

47. Csanad profile image70
    Csanadposted 13 years ago

€4.41 on March 9, 2010
    Little over $30 in my highest month in December, 2009.

48. experimenter profile image60
    experimenterposted 13 years ago

$7.35 , but it's not yet consistent. My average so far is a dollar a day, trying to push it to $3.33 so I can get a hundred (that will pay my electricity and internet and phone bills) I guess I just have to create 200 hubs more to compensate for my poor backlinking strategies...

49. habee profile image94
    habeeposted 13 years ago

It's because Misha is an HP superhero!!

50. nicregi profile image65
    nicregiposted 13 years ago

The best I earned was $2.00++ per day.

Looking forward for better payout and higher income soon smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)