jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What do you do when you're awake until the wee hours for no good reason?

1. Anaya M. Baker profile image83
    Anaya M. Bakerposted 7 years ago

What do you do when you're awake until the wee hours for no good reason?

I've been noticing I've been spending more than a few late nights creating hubs, reading hubs, and just generally dawdling around hubpages. Wondering if there's others out there, or what you guys do when you find yourself up all night?

2. gqgirl profile image84
    gqgirlposted 7 years ago

I work 3rd shift, so I find I keep to my 3rd shift schedule even if I'm not working. LOL So I jump around websites, play on facebook and play online games or watch tv...

3. QudsiaP1 profile image60
    QudsiaP1posted 7 years ago

Mostly watch tele, after sitting on the computer at work all day, honestly the last thing I want to do it open up the computer again...

4. Fuller_legend profile image81
    Fuller_legendposted 7 years ago

Since i joined hub pages about 12 days ago i've been up most days until the early hours just like you Anaya.

5. Jo Deslaurier profile image71
    Jo Deslaurierposted 7 years ago

Surf the internet. In fact, I'm fairly certain that's how I became a member of hubpages.

6. Ladybird33 profile image56
    Ladybird33posted 7 years ago

I write, sometimes not on the computer but handwritten notes that make me think...plus, it makes me tired too smile Good question.

7. medor profile image63
    medorposted 7 years ago

I get up and write or read or catch up on the news...  if I stay up I love to spend a few hours editing and writing new stuff...

working