jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Now that the title tuner has been out for a bit, what are people's thoughts on i

1. Anaya M. Baker profile image83
    Anaya M. Bakerposted 7 years ago

Now that the title tuner has been out for a bit, what are people's thoughts on it?

2. I am DB Cooper profile image64
    I am DB Cooperposted 7 years ago

I've made some suggested tweeks, and it seems to have worked a little, but it hasn't really been a game-changer. I'll go back to it every few weeks to see what I can change.

3. amsmoving profile image57
    amsmovingposted 7 years ago

I would have to agree with I am DB Cooper, it hasn't really been a real game changer and in addition I feel like the should be more focus on creating the title tuner for all the titles that are created in the account of a hubpage user instead of only tuning the titles of pages that get a particular amount of traffic

4. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I like the format of it, and have taken quite a few of the suggestions and it makes for less research I have to do off-site. That said, it's only been a couple of weeks for some of the titles I changed, and about a week for most of them, so it's really too soon to tell if it'll make any real difference. There seems to be a very slight increase in traffic, but that could very well be the buildup toward holiday traffic. I'm guessing I probably won't know until things die back down after Christmas just how much difference might be because of title changes.

5. spirituality profile image61
    spiritualityposted 7 years ago

I think it's a good thing: it will help people with what used to be THE Most Important Thing they could do for their hub to get it noticed by search engines.

However, almost simultaneous with hubpages launching this, Google has been making titles less important.

Don't let that stop you: titles are still important. They're HUGELY important, just not as important as they were a year ago.

More about hubpage SEO (search engine optimalization)
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Hubpages-traffic-SEO

working