jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Does anyone have any tips on how to come up with topics or ideas on what to writ

1. Telynisblessed profile image60
    Telynisblessedposted 8 years ago

Does anyone have any tips on how to come up with topics or ideas on what to write about?

Like what method do you use to get new hub ideas?  Such as, brainstorming, freewriting, or websites or books you might use.

2. sasanqua profile image79
    sasanquaposted 8 years ago

You can get ideas straight from hubpages! Click on "my account" at the top of the page. Then, under "your hubs" (in a grey box near the top) you will see "ideabank." Click on this link to get some ideas about what other people are interested in reading about.

You can also get there directly by clicking on this link:

3. seedling profile image55
    seedlingposted 7 years ago
  4. puru13 profile image42
    puru13posted 6 years ago

here's how i handled this problem.i hope this helps you. http://hubpages.com/hub/IDEAS-TO-BLOG-ABOUT

5. wannabwestern profile image86
    wannabwesternposted 6 years ago

Write what you know. If you're a mommy blogger like me, then use your family for inspiration. If you are a back to the earth type, write about ways to stay green. If you love sports or movies, write about that. If you enjoy traveling to exotic or mundane places, write about that! There is no limit to the topics you can write on here at HubPages, you just need to come from a place that is genuine.