jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do I link my hubs to eachother?

1. profile image47
    wemerson1101posted 7 years ago

How do I link my hubs to eachother?

I am going to post related hubs and would like to have a link at the bottom to each hub. How do I do that?

2. Aficionada profile image88
    Aficionadaposted 7 years ago

If you honestly want to maximize the online reading experience for your readers, you should investigate the possibility of linking articles in groups. When you do that, readers can move easily from one article to additional content on a similar topic, via a link at the end of your article.  Here's how to accomplish that on HubPages. read more

3. jobister profile image60
    jobisterposted 7 years ago

When you creating a hub, you can add a links module either at the bottom or anywhere you like and add links to either external sites or back to your other hubs. If you would like to add links to your hub within the one you are creating you can use the hyperlink functionality to add links to your hubs. You might want to have hubpages open in a separate window so you can go back and forth to get the links and add them to the hub you are working on.

4. shazwellyn profile image55
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

There are various methods to this.

Firstly, you need to be in edit mode.  On the right hand side you will see a capsule with the word 'links' (the symbol is like a lying down 8).  Click on this. 

Go to 'edit' in the capsule.  Here you will see URL or 'search'.  If you want to search for titles, this will automatically do this from the keywords you will insert in the box.  Alternatively, you can just add the hub url.  Then click on 'add link'.

There is another way with RSS Feeds.  Edweirdo wrote a great hub about this, so I will forward you to him on the following link:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Promote-Your-Ol … -RSS-Feeds

5. MythiliK profile image66
    MythiliKposted 7 years ago

Dear wemerson1101,

There are three ways to do this.

1. You can add the link in between the work. I mean, you can give reference of one hub in another. For example, I wrote a hub about depression first and then wrote a hub about self treatment for depression. So, I made a note of one hub in another, in middle of the hub itself.

2. At the end, you can add externally the links to your other hub (even non related ones), with a title like "My other works" or "You would love to read these hubs too", etc...

3. Add the rss capsule, link your hubs and you would be able to put your hub list (max 8), anywhere around your hub. I found this one yesterday only and now placed in few of my hubs. Need to do for the rest of my hubs.

Hope this help.