What are some of the best (no spam) ways to promote hubs from new Hubbers?

1. hudlife profile image61
    hudlifeposted 7 years ago

What are some of the best (no spam) ways to promote hubs from new Hubbers?

I just joined and wanted I dont want to reinvent the wheel. What has worked for you? How have you brought people to your hubs? Thanks in advance smile

2. hudlife profile image61
    hudlifeposted 7 years ago

If you don't want to reinvent the wheel as well, feel free to point me in the right direction via a helpful link. Thanks!

3. drbillfannin profile image60
    drbillfanninposted 7 years ago

Always post links to hubs on facebook and other similar sites, assuming you have followers there. Expand you friends list as much as possible so lots of people know what you are writing.

Join Yahoo groups that may be interested in your material and post links to the group site.

Go to the answers forums on Yahoo, hubpages, and other sites. Answer questions with real-honest answers, not smart remarks. Hubbers will check you out. The other sites you can refer to your hubs that contain information useful in relation to the questions.

Ask your internet friends to post the hubs they like onto their home pages so all of their friends can see them.

Put a link to your hubpages profile, with a description of what hubpages is, on every profile your have on other sites.

Send an email to all your friends, relatives, and interested acquaintances that you have been writing hubs they may want to read.

Hope this helps.

working