jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why my Adsense earning is still o.50 cts, Amazon Affiliate earning 0 after I pos

1. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 7 years ago

Why my Adsense earning is still o.50 cts, Amazon Affiliate earning 0 after I posted 23 hubs?

I submitted each of my hubs URL to Google URL, BING and Yahoo URL.
    I also submitted each hubs feeds, submitted all hubs to XOMBA, SHE TOLD ME, DIGGIT, REDCAGE, STUMBLE UPON. Did I left out anything else? Please advice what else I need to do to increase my earnings?

2. Peter-Jan Celis profile image57
    Peter-Jan Celisposted 7 years ago

Do you do keyword research?

Google "google keyword tool" if not.

3. Sterling Carter profile image74
    Sterling Carterposted 7 years ago

I have an article that might help you.

You must first do some keyword research. IF you don't your work will not get read because people will not be able to find it.

Then you must also write in a manner which will make the person desire the product or service you are writing about so much that they go buy it from a link on your article.

I do not personally sell products through Amazon, but I would say that the method is still the same.

Read this article to get a better understanding of what you need to do in order to have your work found by internet searchers.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Getting-Your-Hu … -Community

If you do not use a keyword tool you will stand a very little chance of being seen.

You can use the advice of Peter to find a free keyword tool.

4. rickzimmerman profile image79
    rickzimmermanposted 7 years ago

Search on the web for tips on SEO: Search Engine Optimization, which will help you optimize the way in which search engines like those you've mentioned actually find, sort and rank your various articles or postings. That info should help you tweak your postings to increase hits and therefore ad dollars.

5. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Are your Hub topics interesting and useful?  Do they really engage the readers?  And do they incorporate a retail angle?

If your goal here is earnings, you have to make Hubs that have quality content and really engage the visitor.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Improve-Your-Hub-Earnings

6. hudlife profile image60
    hudlifeposted 7 years ago

I would also recommend that you look into long tail keywords when you are doing your keyword research.

Good luck! If it was easy, everyone would do it!

working