Is the adsense money divided 60/40 all the time or does hubpgs have it 40 and us 60? If so are...
there certain days they have it?
HubPages splits page impressions with users, 40% for the company, 60% for users. That means that 40% of the time your page is viewed, HubPages gets the revenue from any AdSense clicks or Amazon/EBay sales on the page, and the other 60% of the time, you keep all the revenue. It is completely random.
by emoneychat 7 years ago
Goodbye ^ That was quite a short run
by Brett Foster 3 years ago
Basically, I mean that us hubbers put countless hours of work into writing one quality hub after another which in turn increases hubpages revenue, which allows them to enjoy the fruits of its writers dedication and labor. I know writing on hubpages is presented to us like hubpages is doing all us...
by thecounterpunch 11 years ago
The chart above (made easily with Excel: check the tools menu / analysis) gives the distribution of daily earnings. Most of days daily earnings is about 0.45.As you can see, it doesn't follow the famous Normal Law in probability ... which is normal : normal law is not obligatory in the real world
by K Kiss 19 months ago
Is it possible to make $300 a month from hubpages?I have been hubbing for 2 years now and earn about 50-70 dollars a month from adsense but was wondering how to and whether it is indeed possible to earn 300-400 dollars a months.Please share you own experiences if you life.
by On The Trail 8 years ago
Under 3rd party access and hubpages.com it says under host's share of revenue, "0% of content revenue." What does that mean?Thanks!JJ
by FootballNut 3 years ago
I was wondering if Hubpages offer a revenue sharing HTML code that can be implemented into the hubpages members own websites.The Hubpages Ad programme seems to work better than google adsense in respect of how much can be earned per 1000 page views, I would much rather have hubpages adverts being...
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|