jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

A question on Adsense concerning joining

1. buckey777 profile image62
    buckey777posted 8 years ago

I applied to Adsense and received a letter back stating that my info was for another account I had so I would be denied. This other account was from a long time ago so I had forgotten about it because it went no where. Google gave me the option to have them delete the other account and register the new one which I did. This was a few days ago now I was just wondering if anyone had a similar experience and how long it took Google to switch them. I know I said it was just a few days ago but I'm a bit anxious to get started.

2. kirstenblog profile image75
    kirstenblogposted 8 years ago

I'm sorry I don't have an answer but I wanted to say welcome! I don't blame you for wanting to get started smile. This site is very addictive and has a great community! I will have to mosey over to your pages and see what sort of writing you enjoy smile

1. buckey777 profile image62
      buckey777posted 8 years ago in reply to this

I thank you for your honesty on my question and thanks for the welcome and your more then welcome to take a look at my writings. Being a bit new some of my writings arn't as well formed though this is a good way to kill two birds with one stone. Work on my writing skills and make some money. smile

3. profile image0
    Sidney Rayneposted 8 years ago

It is just hearsay now...but you can use your publisher ID for multiple accounts....blog...hubpages...etc...

In any event - you should hear back within 3-4 days max...I had a few questions with another scenario and that was the estimated response time which I encountered.

Good luck to ya and cheers!
    Sid

4. finsofts profile image49
    finsoftsposted 8 years ago

Hi friends i had applied for adsense with one of my domain and they said the ownership has to be verified and they gave me one text piece that i had put in one of my web page and the url the updated URL i submitted again as per google team said and again they denied my application and with that email id which i applied cant be used with next application... why happens like this? any idea?

1. profile image0
      Sidney Rayneposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Depends....do you own the domain? If not...like on Hubpages you have to follow the directions regarding domains. Otherwise there may be an issue with the content you have on your website.

I had no issues with the process...but reading some of the issues a few people experienced it could also be a matter of your text block not showing properly.

1. finsofts profile image49
        finsoftsposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I own the domain... and if i apply for adsense using hubpage profile what was the steps or what things i must keep or what are the procedures ? can you pls tell me?

5. profile image0
    Sidney Rayneposted 8 years ago

Well...just add hubpages.com as the URL as opposed to your domain name. When adding hubpages as a URL Channel in Adsense make sure you have it as hubpages.com and not www.hubpages.com. (Darkside made this post in a forum...credit him for this info)

6. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

Don't need to apply for another adsense accout ..jus copy n paste existing info into HP and should start earning immediately hmm no expert here though.

1. finsofts profile image49
      finsoftsposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I was asking about new account not for who have already own an adsense account...

7. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

Adsense new rules dont allow for extra accounts. hmm read about their latest changes. It was announced a bit while back.

working