How do I link my ad sense account to this account? (I signed up through this web

1. profile image44
    LoveLifeLearnposted 7 years ago

How do I link my ad sense account to this account? (I signed up through this website for ad sense)

2. Squirrelchaser profile image60
    Squirrelchaserposted 7 years ago

I'm the wrong person to ask.  I was never so confused.  I can lead you in a direction that may help you, at least you'll be aware it's there if you aren't already.  Go to My Account, then Affiliate Settings, click on Google.  You will see tabs.  Click on Set Up.  From there good luck!  Also, notice under tabs other heading to click.  Go to each one and check it out.  It was a slow process for me and I had to contact I think "teampages.com"  I might not have that right.  Look around here for how to contact them directly.  I'll tell you this.  I got no help from the forums and other stuff.  Sorry.  I'm still almost totally baffled.

3. profile image44
    LoveLifeLearnposted 7 years ago

Can someone please provide me some information regarding Ad Sense.  Once Google approves your account does it automatically update here on Hubpages (if you signed up via hubpages)?

Closed to reply

working