jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

what is the best advice that you can give a newbie in Hub Pages? how much of it

1. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

what is the best advice that you can give a newbie in Hub Pages? how much of it did you follow ?

2. cookibuq profile image60
    cookibuqposted 7 years ago

If you don't succeed the first time, try again, and don't give up. I read this on a forum and is pretty much what made me stay smile
    I guess this applies to everything on HubPages from the determination to continue hubbing, to posting in forums/answers and waiting for responses, to getting followers......I think once people stay and focus on what they're doing even when they're not doing so good, later they'll be rewarded in some shape or form. Just need to have patience.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Best advice?  First you should decide which topics you truly know and love - those are your strong topics, and they are the topics that you can and will write successfully about.

4. profile image0
    cookingdivaposted 7 years ago

I am 3 weeks newbie so I am not sure if I have any solid advice, I just want to say welcome and hang out in forum and ask questions here. Many hubbers are great and supportive and so with time, things will improve!

5. Happyboomernurse profile image85
    Happyboomernurseposted 7 years ago

Spend time in the Hub Pages learning center then read other people's hubs and see how the hubs you enjoy most are put together. Always leave feedback if it is heartfelt, authentic and/or constructive and closely follow hubbers whose work you truly admire.
    Write about what you know, love and are passionate about and once you get comfortable with the basics of writing a hub, try experimenting with the different capsules and other tech features that can make your hubs stand out.
    I'm still a newbie, but this has been the path I've taken since joining 2 months ago, and so far I'm truly loving my experience here on Hub Pages. The community is wonderfully supportive and it's really stimulating and fun to get immediate feedback.

6. Maria Cecilia profile image85
    Maria Ceciliaposted 7 years ago

start a hub about those things that interest you and you know a lot... then have patience and perseverance

7. Tom T profile image70
    Tom Tposted 7 years ago

Best advice is write what you love, read what others who are successful write and then write some more. If you have specific goal, ask for help if you get stuck.

working