jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Is a burlesque group website too 'adult content' for Google Ads?

1. Ludo profile image52
    Ludoposted 8 years ago

Wasnt really sure where to ask this so I've optted for in here

I'm currently building a website for a friend who is part of a burlesque group. She has given me permission to put some google ads on there but I'm not 100% on weather it's just over the line. I mean, there is no more nudity than an underwear advert, but I dont want to risk my account without looking into it further and the guidelines are pretty vauge. Can anyone advise me on this?

Cheers
    Ludo

2. Eric Graudins profile image60
    Eric Graudinsposted 8 years ago

Hi,
    Hubpages is a place to put a one or more articles - It's not a place to build a website.

Perhaps you have got Hubpages mixed up with blogger.com or wordpress.org ?

And to answer your question, that sort of content is all over hubpages, so I can't it would be a problem if you wanted to put up some pages on that topic.

Cheers, Eric G.

1. Ludo profile image52
      Ludoposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Well aware cheers wink I build websites for people as another side project.

Cheers, but I was thinking more of whether my Google Ads account will be suspended for it. I only ask on here as a lot of hubbers have Google Ads accounts wink

Cheers anyway Eric

1. Eric Graudins profile image60
        Eric Graudinsposted 8 years agoin reply to this

OK, sorry - I misunderstood.
        Sorry, I don't know exactly where Google "draws the line".
        Although a lot of the hubbers who put up picture galleries with scantily clad women seem to have no problems retaining their adsense accounts.

1. Ludo profile image52
          Ludoposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Cheers for that info Eric. Based on that I reckon as there is no 'rude' nudity I'm good to go! Awesome!

Thanks

working