This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Reply to those responding to, "100% blind"

1. bob711 profile image56
    bob711posted 8 years ago

To: all of you that took the time to reply to me:
    I tried to respond to you individually.  It seemed as if I was clicking on the correct place but it did not work for me.

I am a little disappointed because when I sent my request I did not get my first answer for almost 2 minutes.  Oh well!  I guess I will have to get used to that.  I got used to it on other sites when it took two or three days and sometimes I never did get a response.

I really appreciate the time and effort you all put into helping.  Despite your disclaimers you all helped immensely.  I am first going to join the affiliates and then try to make my first hub.

I have 18 ready to go and win I, "look", if you will pardon the expression, through my files I will undoubtedly find many more.

Years ago I found that many of my friends and thereafter I found many others in network marketing (97%) according to my definition failed in the business.  I found that reprehensible because it is so easy to succeed.

I wrote in 18 lesson course that I gave away to anyone in any network marketing company they were in or were planning to join and then I offered to Mentor them for life.  All at no charge.

I also never mentioned the ones I was personally in. 

A friend told me about Hub a couple of days ago and if I can make a buck without charging the people for the course that will be fine and if not, so what?

I feel anyone can make it on the path to financial freedom if they follow a few very simple steps and have integrity.  I show them how within about 90 minutes.  I am 73 years old, entirely missing a left foot and a substantial portion of the right foot.  Actually that is not true.  I am not missing them for I know exactly where they are.  They are in a pickle jar in the basement of the Fresno Veterans Administration Hospital.

I have been a critical type 1 diabetic 46 years.  I have no balance and have to walk by holding onto someone or leaning on a wall or holding a rail.  I can not get out on my own.  Internally practically everything is deteriorating and I am 100% blind.  Outside of those things I am in great shape for the shape I am in.

There is only one catch.  About the only thing I have that works is my forget her.  It's possible you now know while I understand someone saying they can not make it I do not have much sympathy for them.

I appreciate your concerns about my not putting my address on my communications.  I have been doing that, mostly, since the Web started.

Many years ago I was a Special Agent of the USA Counter Intelligence Corps.  I started at age 19 and always was  mission commander.  This was not too difficult as I was the only one on the mission most of the time.

I operated, usually by myself, in eight countries behind the eye and curtain.  I had many more missions than this but I jumped in 35 times with no jump training.

To be somewhat more accurate I jumped in once and was Pushed 34 times. 

The point of this is I will not allow the predators to win, hence the address.  If I can not stand up to them one way or another that is too bad for me.  I refuse to live in fear even though it is obvious we are allowing a predators to win.

As I did before every mission I made a plan for every possible contingency.  You would think I would have learned by now that regardless of what plans I made some other contingency usually came up.  I am still optimistic that someday I will get to use one of my plans.
    Thanks again,
    Bob

1. darkside profile image81
      darksideposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I suggest making hubs first before trying to apply to Adsense.

2 minutes would have to be a record. Depending what time of the day )or night) that you're online you could be waiting 2 hours for a response.

2. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 8 years ago

Welcome to HubPages Bob.  Give a holler if you need any additional help.  You will like it here, it really is a great site.

1. earnestshub profile image90
      earnestshubposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I second wordscribe41 on those sentiments too Bob.

1. lrohner profile image81
        lrohnerposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I'm right in line with Wordscribe and Earnest. Anything at all that you need, just let us know. We're always happy to help!

working