jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Ok I may sound dumb but IDC, What is the hubkarma number for?? Please explain...

1. bellawritter23 profile image76
    bellawritter23posted 7 years ago

Ok I may sound dumb but IDC, What is the hubkarma number for?? Please explain.......

You have 13 HubKarma new [?]

2. Simone Smith profile image94
    Simone Smithposted 7 years ago

As it says in the FAQ: "HubKarma is a score that reflects the degree to which you link to others' Hubs and to Topic pages in your own Hubs. Hubs that point to other relevant, high quality Hubs enhance readers' experience on HubPages and improve HubPages credibility as a trusted resource. HubKarma has some influence on your Hubber Score and is on a 0-100 scale. The link suggestion tool makes linking to other Hubs and Topic pages easier."

And hey- it's better to ask a question than to simply go without knowing its answer big_smile

3. Sullen91 profile image79
    Sullen91posted 7 years ago

After you publish a hub, you have the option of clicking "suggest links", which will act to highlight relevant phrases that you can click on. Clicking on a phrase will pop up a list of hubs that might be pertinent, at which point you can add the link to the keyword phrase; if someone clicks it, they will be directed to the underlying hub. As you refer to solid hubs in various hubs of your own, your hubkarma score will rise in recognition of the fact that you allott some of your precious space to facilitating traffic through to quality hubs. In theory, this will make the user reflect positively and spread good karma for everyone.

4. bellawritter23 profile image76
    bellawritter23posted 7 years ago

89Sullen91, thank you so much for explaining it to me I was like my score is so low how do I fix this sad. But thanks I really appreciate you taking the time and explaining it to me I understand the whole thing now clearly smile

Closed to reply

working