jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is it possible for an average hubber to start earning good money in two months?

1. tymmy profile image59
    tymmyposted 7 years ago

Is it possible for an average hubber to start earning good money in two months?

2. Fotographer profile image56
    Fotographerposted 7 years ago

What do you consider good money??

Earning $300-$500 per month just after two months of joining is very much possible, but not for an average hubber. You will have to be above average to do that.

3. Right On Time profile image63
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

No way. Not as much as a fulltime job would.

4. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

Two months is too short a time to build an audience.  And too short a time to build a large number of good hubs.

I looked at one of your hubs and note it is very short.

Hub pages is not a magic box into which you can toss a penny and expect a dollar.  You have to work to be successful.  I'm under the impression you are looking for an easy way to make money.

Put effort into your writing, stick with it and you can earn some money.  Writers... all artists, usually have a wide variety of outlets for their work.  They don't depend on a single source of income.  Just like any job you need to keep producing new work.

Hub pages can become a source of some income but you need to pursue a number of ways to make money as a writer.

Very few write a best seller.  And there's a certain level of luck required.  The right product at the right time in the right place.

5. gulnazahmad profile image64
    gulnazahmadposted 7 years ago

Blogs and other websites that host webpages do not make it easy for the blogger to earn within few days or months. Most of the people write for months before they get Google Adsense approval. I wrote for a month and than stopped writing after four... read more