jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

AdSense,is it enough?

1. ProdigyWarrior profile image73
    ProdigyWarriorposted 7 years ago

AdSense,is it enough?

Dear hubbers!Please tell me if your earnings from adsense cover your income,so that you do not have to do a normal job?

2. whcobb profile image92
    whcobbposted 7 years ago

For me, Adsense is not covering enough money for me to just do hubbing or webpage work... Some do earn enough... If you put in about 6 hours or so per day (12-15 starting out) you can earn enough to quit a normal job.

3. simeonvisser profile image83
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

It will be very hard to earn enough through Google AdSense not to do a normal job. For most it is just a side income. In any case, if you want to earn that much money through Google AdSense, you'll be working a lot harder than in an ordinary day job.

4. Right On Time profile image63
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Enough to buy bubblegum - yes.                                 .

5. lex123 profile image65
    lex123posted 7 years ago

You can earn, but it will take a long time. You will have to write hundreds of quality hubs with proper keywords and also you must have a lot of traffic from search engine.   There are many people earning a good income through adsense in hubpages and some other people with their own websites with lots of information there.

6. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

Adsense on it's own doesn't cover my monthly expenses, but when combined with amazon they do. It's great working from home and not having to go out to work, but it takes just as much, if not more effort, especially in the first 12 or 18 months as you are learning.

Make a commitment and stick to it and you can be successful earning online.

7. Fotographer profile image57
    Fotographerposted 7 years ago

For me it is not enough but some are lucky enough to make a living by working online. They, however earn through Adsense, Amazon, EBay and other affiliates.

Closed to reply

working