jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you get an Amazon ID and IDs for all the other ways to make money on Hub

1. spkellyo profile image59
    spkellyoposted 7 years ago

How do you get an Amazon ID and IDs for all the other ways to make  money on Hubpages?

I just started and I only have the Google adsense ID. I am sure it's very obvious, but I am so new to this and I am overwhelmed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. simeonvisser profile image84
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

You can simply sign up for Amazon, it's free. You can find more information here: http://hubpages.com/faq/#amazon and the steps that you need to follow. Like Google AdSense, they will review your application and you'll hear whether it is accepted or not.

eBay is more difficult I've heard, they don't give affiliate IDs anymore when you only have a few hubs on HubPages. You need to look into the exact requirements to get an eBay affiliate ID. I don't have one so I can't tell you.

3. Nicu Gecse profile image33
    Nicu Gecseposted 7 years ago

Hello. Signing up for Amazon is quite fast and easy, like simeonvisser already said. Please also check -->Make money with us (from the page's buttom) --> See all --> Affiliates programs for important details on how to create links and widgets.

With eBay it's almost impossible, therefore it doesn't worth to spend your precious time with this.

4. porcupine73 profile image60
    porcupine73posted 7 years ago

I believe on the page in your account where you can enter the various ID's, it gives information about how to apply to the various programs. 

Or if you do a Google search for the program and then 'affiliate' it will probably be the first page that comes up in the results.  For example:
    Amazon affiliate
    Kontera affiliate

And so on.

Yes getting approved for eBay is one of the more difficult programs.  The tip I have heard is to wait to be declined, and then send them an e-mail explaining how you plan to promote them.

5. bisnis2009 profile image54
    bisnis2009posted 7 years ago

like the all answer, it's fast and easy to sign up on amazon affiliate, but amazon goes on few credit i guess. google adsense is the best way for monetazion