jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What types of hubs get you Adsense Clicks?

1. IdeaMorphist profile image61
    IdeaMorphistposted 7 years ago

What types of hubs get you Adsense Clicks?

I have already researched which clicks pay highest, but I was curious what other hubbers get paid on most often...

2. simeonvisser profile image83
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

Nobody will tell you, sorry. I'm not being harsh, any Hubber who is making money here will not tell how exactly where the money comes from. Nobody wants their niches being stolen.

3. Rusty32 profile image38
    Rusty32posted 7 years ago

First write down some topics that you are interested in, know a lot about or are happy to research.

Use the Google Adword tool and type in some key phrases based on the topics.  You will quickly find out which key words are well researched but don't have to much competition.  Go for a key word phrase of less than 20,000 hits per month and that doesn't have to much competition (the tool shows you this).

Type the keyword phrases into Google and see what type of advertisements come up. You will then have an idea of the type of advertising that you will attract.

Ofcourse make sure you write useful information as a first step.  If you are looking to make money, then as a second step write content that leads into the advertisements.

Write some hubs based on the key word phrases and the advertising.

The number of people who click on your advertisements will be dependant on the number of people who click on your hub, so you need to promote it.  Use some social bookmarking sites, relevant forums that allow it, and also ping your sites.

After you do this you should have some revenue.

Hope the above helps.  As siimeonvisser wrote, and I agree, I won't provide any specific details on the type of niche or the like!

Best of luck for 2011

4. Hard Drive Dude profile image56
    Hard Drive Dudeposted 7 years ago

Rusty32 gave an excellent explanation. It's not just about how well the clicks pay but how much traffic there is. CTR will fluctuate and will depend on you, your palcement of content, and placement of ads.

For traffic to get an overall idea of your competition you could go search for "backlink checker" on Google and research your competetion. It should give you an overall idea of what kind of links other people are using in your niche.

Have a nice day.

5. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 7 years ago

My advice is go for commercial topics rather than entertainment niches. Once you crossed 30 hubs you will get an idea as to what will work and what does not.

You have already crossed 30 hubs.All the best to you.

6. garyrockzzz profile image59
    garyrockzzzposted 7 years ago

Usually information hubs get more clicks.

Closed to reply