jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

How did you find out about Hubpages?

1. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

How did you find out about Hubpages?

I stumbled upon Squidoo about two months ago.  I was finding it difficult because I didn't know html and then I read an article comparing Hubpages to Squidoo.. so I did, and the rest as they say is history.  I love it here.  I don't have to do html and it is a much friendlier site.  How about you?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4362815_f260.jpg

2. tlpoague profile image85
    tlpoagueposted 7 years ago

I came across HubPages through my Facebook profile.

3. Shelvajay profile image57
    Shelvajayposted 7 years ago

I came across this from my friend and fellow Hubber Carmen.  She recommended me here to read some of her work, and I felt so inspired!  I am enjoying it here!!!

4. JenOfChicago profile image61
    JenOfChicagoposted 7 years ago

A friend on Squidoo told me about HubPages.  I am active there but just getting started here!

5. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

I saw an advertisement on Facebook.  I have a profile page and I also have a Butch News page and check out a variety of other pages such as Science and Technology, quantum Physics, Physics, GoPro, Gizmodo, and YouTube.  The ad appeared somewhere and I clicked on it.

6. Sarah Masson profile image67
    Sarah Massonposted 7 years ago

I was searching on Google for a place to write and found Hubpages. There were a number of places to write but here I am and I'm glad that I joined.

7. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image95
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/SPRINGBOARD-ON- … CLOCK-NEWS

The hubartist character above recruited me here from Myspace.

8. vox vocis profile image84
    vox vocisposted 7 years ago

I tried to find a place to write and earn online and Google led me to Hubpages. I like it so far...

9. Debby Bruck profile image74
    Debby Bruckposted 7 years ago

A friend suggested I get involved with social networking and blogging. Hubpages, MySpace, FaceBook and Squiddo. This is the Social Network that really stuck!

10. Jordan Hemmann profile image59
    Jordan Hemmannposted 7 years ago

My mentor, Neil Ashworth, got me onto it. I love it!!
    http://hubpages.com/profile/Neil+Ashworth

11. Shay Kochba profile image56
    Shay Kochbaposted 7 years ago

I have spent years participating in sites like Yahoo Answers.  A few days ago I started to wonder if blogging and other forms of online writing might be for me, and I stumbled across references to HubPages in several articles I read.

12. Curtis Aron profile image81
    Curtis Aronposted 7 years ago

I came across HubPages after doing a Google search on making a residual income through the internet.

13. LillyGrillzit profile image78
    LillyGrillzitposted 7 years ago

How did I get started on HubPages? This is the answer. I have made a little money, and passed milestones. I am a better photographer and writer today. There are some tips for newbies in this Hub. read more

working