One more question about my Adsense/HubPages affiliation...
You were hleping me on 1-5-11 in the forums concerning my Google Adsense account and my HubPages affiliation. I know you checked an older hub of mine and said my google publisher i.d. matched the i.d. on that hub. I was wondering if you could check the i.d. on my latest hub, Scriptures To Begin Your Day With, and let me know if the i.d. # on it begins with 33369.... I would really appreciate your help.
Yes it does - once you have configured your Google AdSense account correctly here at HubPages then your ID will be used on all your hubs. But remember that your ID will only be used 60% of the time. The other 40% of the time the ID of HubPages itself will be used, as is mentioned here: http://hubpages.com/faq/#program .
Your ID should follow you on all your hubpages. I am very new but that is what I gleaned from the reading that I did.
by Maria Jordan 7 years ago
I applied for a Google Ad Sense account and was declined due to URL issues. See Below: Further detail:Domain ownership: To complete our review of your website, we need to confirm that you have access to the HTML source code of the URL you've submitted or were given access to AdSense via a...
by accofranco 9 years ago
I earn about $0.30 to $0.6 daily and some times nothing at all,and it is three different blogs that i have, hubpages,blogspot and howtodothings,is it okay?Plz share your experience let me learn.Thanks!
by Marina 4 years ago
Hi Hubbers! Do you have a Google Analytics account associated with your HubPages account? If so, please be sure to check out today’s blog post which has instructions for how to upgrade your Google Analytics account to Universal Analytics. If you do not upgrade by 8/20/2014, Google Analytics will...
by genebob 5 years ago
While I link my Adsense account, it directs me to Google, which then asks if I want to accept the association, I say yes, then it directs me back to Hubpages, but it just loads a blank page, nothing comes up. I could not find anything like this in the help section, is there something else I need to...
by Emily Tack 4 years ago
Just for a bit of background - I have been writing online for years, and literally have millions of words "out there". Only once did I have an AdSense account, and if I remember correctly, it was for a blog that is rarely used. It still appears, if I right-click on the blog, and view the...
by Jack Lee 17 months ago
From your own article...I have a unique case. In one of my articles, I recommemd a natural supplement that is good for joints.This product works for me. It is something I use myself. In this article, I have an Amazon link to this product.When I ran out, and time to reorder, is it allowed for me to...
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|