jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is anyone else not able to publish a new hub right now due to "problems with hub

1. japtaker profile image90
    japtakerposted 7 years ago

Is anyone else not able to publish a new hub right now due to "problems with hubpage's server"?

"I'm trying to publish a new hub, and when I get to the part after I've put in the title and keywords etc, where I click "Continue", I keep getting this pop-up message: We're sorry, there seems to be something very wrong with our servers. Please try again. If it still does not work, please contact technical support."

I've tried signing out and signing back in, and using a different web browser. Nothing works. Any ideas? Has this happened before?

And what about "technical support"? I see no way to contact them.

2. Barbara Kay profile image90
    Barbara Kayposted 7 years ago

I'm not having a problem, but have before. Usually the next day the problem had been taken care of. Check under the answers link at the top of the page, and I'd think you should find Contact Info for technical support.

3. poetvix profile image68
    poetvixposted 6 years ago

I'm having the same problem.  I emailed technical support but have yet to hear back from them.  I suspect they are very busy now.  I got to the email from the help link at the top of the screen.  I know it doesn't help, but I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one having this issue.  Hopefully it will work correctly for us both soon.  I guess we should be grateful Hubpages seldom has this kind of issue.  I have been here for over a year and can remember few problems.  The biggest problem I ever had was getting a hub stolen and the team was so helpful in solving the problem.  They went way above and beyond on that one.  Hang in there.

4. anuraggogna profile image60
    anuraggognaposted 5 years ago

I am getting the same problem now.. did you find a solution, when did it got solved ? Please Let me know.

working