jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you make money from asking and answering questions on Hubpages?

1. smanty profile image68
    smantyposted 7 years ago

Do you make money from asking and answering questions on Hubpages?

2. shaekelly profile image65
    shaekellyposted 7 years ago

No u don't make money but you can increase your hubscore, and get accolades rewarded after answering so many questions. You can also gain followers if you give good advice.

3. vox vocis profile image83
    vox vocisposted 7 years ago

The answer is NO. Here on hubpages, you can earn money through Google Adsense affiliate program, Amazon, ebay and Kontera. Asking and answering questions is simply your hubtivity in the sense of being active in the Hubpages community. It affects your hubber score and you can gain accolades for questions and answers. And, like shaekelly already said, maybe even followers.

4. smanty profile image68
    smantyposted 7 years ago

Very cool, Thank You. I joined this site a long time ago and about three days ago I decided to try and make it work. I decided to start looking at keyword research and everything like that.

5. RunescapePro profile image58
    RunescapeProposted 7 years ago

No, sadly you don't. But you can make money answering questions at Chacha!

6. Zubair Ahmed profile image77
    Zubair Ahmedposted 6 years ago

Although it would be nice to earn money for answering questions on HP, unfortunately that is not the case.  You only make money through your Hubs.  The rest is being part of the community.

7. jbrock2041 profile image81
    jbrock2041posted 6 years ago

I think answering questions is how you get more followers. When I first started on HP, it didn't seem like my hubs were getting any activity and  then I started answering questions and being part of the community and my hub activity started going up. When I see someone shares an interesting answer, I want to read their hubs as well. And I'm sure that's the same for a lot of people.

working