jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

I see that if one is not active in the forums asking or answering questions the

1. rajan jolly profile image90
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

I see that if one is not active in the forums asking or answering questions the hub score drops.

Am I right?

2. bloggering profile image70
    bloggeringposted 6 years ago

I think you're right - it's important to be active in the community :-)

3. profile image0
    Husky1970posted 6 years ago

Could be.  I'm not sure.  My hubber score seems to go from around 88 to 95, up and down like a yo-yo.  And I do very little in the forums.  Mine seems to flucuate with the number of comments I leave on others' hubs, something I do with regularity.  A Hubber's score seems to be te mystery of hubpages.

4. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Yeh. It is not a good thing because simply being active every day has nothing to do with great content. It promotes low quality and spam

5. Dexter Yarbrough profile image82
    Dexter Yarbroughposted 6 years ago

I don't like to participate in the forums but I do enjoy answering questions and commenting on hubs.

6. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

Not true. Activity in the forum plays no importance on your score.

7. zanaworld profile image65
    zanaworldposted 6 years ago

Be active in forums makes your presence felt by visitors.  Sometimes, this may lead to getting some fans and also some visits to your hubpages.

My advise is to be active in forums and question/answer sections.  It helps greatly....

8. daisyf1305 profile image75
    daisyf1305posted 6 years ago

It's true... but I think there is more to it then just answering questions,. It has to do with the views, if your hubs are of better quality, I noticed that since I have started fixing, my hubs that my score has increased. I was in the mid eighties and now I go from 90-94. So maybe it has to do with all of the above...