jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why is my hubscore going up on unpublished hubs?

1. AshleyRB profile image59
    AshleyRBposted 7 years ago

Why is my hubscore going up on unpublished hubs?

2. Shelvajay profile image59
    Shelvajayposted 7 years ago

That is something that I wonder myself.  I am going to watch fo this answer.

3. simeonvisser profile image86
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

That is normal. HubPages keeps computing the HubScore of a hub even for unpublished hubs. If you keep improving your hub, the HubScore will go up. That will happen if you add links, tags or any other content.

4. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

The value of the keyword that you use has a part to play in this ,
    if you use well researched keywords even when you have typed the hub Title in and left it you will see your hubscore moving upward.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

You're scores for individual hubs will never, ever stop changing.  They might change several times a day, even.  You're personal score is more steady, but it could change more than once during the course of a single day as well.

6. libby101a profile image61
    libby101aposted 7 years ago

Actually I've made just the title and came back two or three days later to do some work on the empty hub and the score had raised at least 6 or 7 points! The hubs keep rising! It really doesn't have anything to do with content until you publish it! It has to do with visits! The more you click on it... the more it will go up.. that I know for a fact! I noticed the more I went in there to work on it... such as in and out during a period of time doing work and have to stop and save and come back... it would go up even more!

What I do is decide what I'm going to work on... make the titles and work on the hubs over a few days... sometimes i will have 5 or 6 at any given time... but I only publish one a day! By the time I publish one the score is already above 60... sometimes higher depending on how long it takes me to finish it!!

working