Hi, I really really need someones help with amazon associates!

1. LisaMarie724 profile image80
    LisaMarie724posted 7 years ago

Hi, I really really need someones help with amazon associates!

I signed up for amazon associates a while i was approved and put in my id and everything on hubpages, but then i went to check link and its saying it failed.  I must of set it up wrong and nothing i have been doing is working, still says link failed.  Can someone please give me step by step directions for fixing this, i really need help.  Thanks!

2. rebekahELLE profile image89
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

Hi, these are step by step instructions from the Learning Center.
    I hope it helps.  You'll get it. smile
    http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/crea … e-account/

3. Susana S profile image98
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

If you're using the link checker tool on amazon then a lot of times it won't work because the amazon capsule on hubpages is different to normal links on a website or blog.

One way to check that your amazon capsules are working is to click through on the links (you can do this with amazon links but not adsense). Then the next day log into your amazon associates account and see if the links have registered (remember though that Hubpages ID is shown 40% of the time).

Another way to check is to right click the hub and select view source. Check through to find your amazon ID. You might need to refresh a few times as it might be Hubpages ID showing or even the ID of someone who has referred you to the site.

working