Are there ETHICAL ways to build good backlinks to hubs? How important is backlin

1. japtaker profile image89
    japtakerposted 7 years ago

Are there ETHICAL ways to build good backlinks to hubs? How important is backlink building?

I'm getting a bit frustrated. I hear so many different things about backlinks. They're terribly important. They aren't that important. You must build them. You should just let them grow organically. To be competitive at all, you must "cheat" by doing things like buying backlinks. Such cheating is unethical and will likely only get you penalized by Google. Does anyone actually know what they're talking about when it comes to backlinks? Is there is solid, ethical way to build sufficient backlinks to one's hubs?

2. Buddzzz profile image36
    Buddzzzposted 7 years ago

I use PR Backlink Generator.

You type in your keywords, and it searches the web.

When finished, it allows you to select the PR (Pagerank) of which sites you want to post your comment and backlinks on. Once you choose which PR's you want to post to, it loads ten sites at a time so you can speed through it.

In just 5 days after I launched my website, I have over 400 PR1 - PR10 backlinks.

You're welcome.

3. h_blunck profile image47
    h_blunckposted 7 years ago

First of all, backlinks can never hurt - when they aren't generated in chunks of hundreds within minutes. As you have correctly noticed automatic systems could work against you.

On the other hand noone could ever prove whether you paid to get backlinks, but the amount you pay for these is rather important because it can lead to being cheated. The actual value of a link depends on a number of factors, and you might want to work with people who supply an article or two that actually recommends your blog or website rather than "just" getting a backlink.

Backlinks have both an organic and an automatic value. The automatic value is that Google (and others) will visit your sites more often when they encounter links to your blog. But the organic value lies in real human beings noticing your sites, and thus gaining greater online credibility among real users.

Have fun while BUILDING more traffic to your sites.

working