jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What happens after attaining 100 in hubpages.com? How do one know which 100 is h

1. gideonbankole profile image58
    gideonbankoleposted 7 years ago

What happens after attaining 100 in hubpages.com? How do one know which 100 is higher?

2. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 7 years ago

You feel a rush of pride, then you get over it, you keep writing and there it is again the big 100!  very happy.  Some people may be impressed and pay more attention to you and your ads and whatall for awhile.  Lots of work.  Good luck!

3. lyndre profile image79
    lyndreposted 7 years ago

You cannot get any higher than 100 so how could one 100 be higher than another?

If you really mean who is the best? Then that is all down to the readers opinion on each individual hubber.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I've got as high as 96, but only once, and never higher; but I'll keep trying to get there; but it's not that big a deal.  I'm positive that people who are in the high 90's or 100 get more attention, and respect, and probably get their articles shared more on other sites; and this is precisely why we should all try to get as high a score here as is possible.

5. BobbiRant profile image59
    BobbiRantposted 7 years ago

I've been to 100 twice on my personal hubscore, but, this is a very big 'but' mind you, I did feel a sense of personal accomplishment, but it does not mean the quality of writing is better than someone else's is.  Basically it is a score based on participation, from what I can tell.  Yes, like high school and like college, we get graded on participation so my swelled head went down quickly.  Not 100 does Not mean a person isn't a good writer by any means.  I just write what I like (probably why I'm not getting rich here) but I have to be true to myself first.  Great question.

6. selfbetter profile image57
    selfbetterposted 7 years ago

When your Hubscore reaches 100 I think it's time to reevaluate your life and make a plan to go for walks every day or do something else that will take your back pain away.

Ha, ha! Just teasing (I am actually really jealous - I hope I will one day reach 100)!

7. zoey24 profile image78
    zoey24posted 7 years ago

My personal best was 98 but it is just a number really, i enjoy writting my hubs and reading what other people have to say regardless of their hub score.

working