jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I get more traffic to my blogs?

1. Leanne1783 profile image76
    Leanne1783posted 7 years ago

How do I get more traffic to my blogs?

I have only done two but no one seems to comment? Any advice appreciated.

2. mailxpress profile image54
    mailxpressposted 7 years ago

Hi,
    Connect your relevant hubs, articles, blogs, websites and stories to each other.  Post links onto your blog linked to your Hubs and so on.
    Make sure your keywords are found a couple of times within your content.
    Manually submit your URL to search engines.
    Never give up.  It will happen.

3. vox vocis profile image84
    vox vocisposted 7 years ago

Make yourself visible to the Hubpages community by reading other hubbers´ hubs, posting comments, asking and answering questions. Write more hubs (they are not blogs as this is not a blogging site!) Your active hubtivity will increase your hubscore and interaction with other hubbers will draw traffic to your hubs.

Generating traffic is the #1 challenge for all internet marketers and article writers. Good quality content is a must for online traffic. To draw some serious traffic, I suggest you to learn about SEO, keywords and backlinking to generate organic traffic (external traffic outside Hubpages community). Just type these terms into the search box here on Hubpages and read hubs on these topics. Learn, apply your knowledge and success will follow!

P.S. I see that you have been around for eight months now - you must write more to gain the interest of people!

4. shynsly profile image58
    shynslyposted 7 years ago

I'm new to all this, but one method that's been working for me the last few days, I have my email through Yahoo, which always has news articles posted on my sign in screen. When I see an article related to one of my hubs, I will post a genuine comment to it (so people know I'm not a spammer), and finish the comment with an invitation and a link to my hub.

working