jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are the arrows of up and down traffic compared to just the previous day or some

1. TahoeDoc profile image96
    TahoeDocposted 7 years ago

Are the arrows of up and down traffic compared to just the previous day or some other interval?

I couldn't really find the answer to this. I guess it doesn't really matter much, but I was just curious? (shrugs shoulders trying not to let the blue triangles bother her too much.)

2. HRoger profile image59
    HRogerposted 7 years ago

The arrow compare traffic in the over all. When  you are getting fewer and fewer visitors as the time is passing by. Do you have Google Analytics tracking all your hubs traffic ?  If not  you should. It is an amazing tool that really helps you understand how the traffic flow on your hubs is going.

Hope it helped.

Roger

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

HRoger is right, but I think Hubpages updates the traffic statistics in the "my account" counter several times a day; so one that is going up in the morning. .. .might still be going up in the evening; but one that was not going up in the morning(or down) might be going up or down in the evenings.

4. TahoeDoc profile image96
    TahoeDocposted 7 years ago

Thanks guys! I am just learning the different things you can find out with google analytics. That's a good reminder that it's a really useful tool.

working