jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What HubPages accolade do you find the most prestigious?

1. robertbradley profile image61
    robertbradleyposted 7 years ago

What HubPages accolade do you find the most prestigious?

2. fordie profile image74
    fordieposted 7 years ago

I like the one that says 'visitors love to read from start to finish'.

Perhaps because it is subjective; perhaps because it is phrased so flatteringly

3. vox vocis profile image85
    vox vocisposted 7 years ago

I like them all :-) and always take a look at other hubber´s accolades when I am checking the profile. Maybe, the hub views accolade would be the most prestigious  -  if it says 1M...

4. wytegarillaz profile image75
    wytegarillazposted 7 years ago

I agree , the one about the readers reading all your article as it shows you have done a good job on your hub & about being popular with readers.

5. MikeSyrSutton profile image67
    MikeSyrSuttonposted 7 years ago

The number of times a hub is read and the "strat to finish" accolade rank high with me.

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

page views, or times that a hub has been read.  I want millions of page views.  I'm almost to 30,000; but I know of hubbers with two million.  My goal is to exceed everyone else.  Wish me luck, and I wish you're goals equally upon you.

7. Don Ship profile image80
    Don Shipposted 7 years ago

I like the "so and so is popular among readers, as measured by the feedback to their hubs" accolade!

8. Mark Ewbie profile image88
    Mark Ewbieposted 7 years ago

Yes I think the start to finish one says something good about your writing.  But all of them mean something in a way because they build a sense of 'belonging' at HP.

9. camlo profile image91
    camloposted 7 years ago

I suppose I value the one most that shows how many times my Hubs have been viewed, but I like them all.

10. kimbles profile image47
    kimblesposted 7 years ago

I have to agree page views has to be the one to go after. Without anyone finding and reading what you write what would be the point of hubpages.

As a newbie though a badge is a badge and I will accept them all with a smile smile

working