jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Does participation in the forum raise your personal hub score?

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Does participation in the forum raise your personal hub score?

2. Granny's House profile image67
    Granny's Houseposted 7 years ago

I do not know. I have never gone there. Kinda scared to.

3. freecampingaussie profile image60
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

It helps you get more viewers/ followers especially reccommend another hubbers hubs ! We play games there as well !
    It is fun!

4. simeonvisser profile image84
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

Even if it does not do so directly, it might indirectly raise your score anyway due to more views, more followers and perhaps more people who comment on your hubs.

5. Mark Ewbie profile image87
    Mark Ewbieposted 7 years ago

Indirectly I suspect it does.  People notice you, check your profile, heck they might even read something and/or start following.

The real plus point from forums for me is the accidental acquisition of knowledge - tags, links, etc.

6. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

It does..in fact some of the accolades are directly related to them...

but you get more visibility and get to interact with the hub community in a more direct way than on the answer section.

You also get to learn a lot from more experienced hubbers as the discuss stuff on sharing knowledge and need help ask sections..
    I think the score increase will be a nice bonus!

7. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

I'm still trying to analyze the algorithm for scores.  I go up and down for no reason I can see.  I know I get lots of negative responses in some of my answers but many can't handle an honest answer and vote things down they don't like to hear.  I don't care.  I say what I mean and mean what I say and damn the torpedoes.

8. cloudy_cool profile image73
    cloudy_coolposted 7 years ago

No harm trying!!
    But meanwhile, its nice to 'hop around' and get socializing!

Closed to reply