jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Why do you like to write? What are your favorite topics to write about?

1. apafundi profile image55
    apafundiposted 7 years ago

Why do you like to write? What are your favorite topics to write about?

A simple question out of curiosity smile

2. profile image0
    Donna Ferrierposted 7 years ago

Ah, easy. Jesus Christ and the Bible. smile I also have three hubs about the editing and publishing industry because I've been a writer, editor, and publisher for years, and I have one recipe stuck in there someplace. smile But I write about God the most. smile

3. Wayne Brown profile image82
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

I like to write because it allows me to share a story or a perspective that I may not have any other way to share effectively.  It also allows me to combine elements with emotion to achieve a response or emotion in return.  I like writing western fiction, political commentary, and descriptive/storyline style poetry.  WB

4. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

I'm a motor mouth with a lot of strong opinions and I'm not afraid to express them.  Also very knowledgeable and want to help the world by sharing my knowledge and experience.

I'm into sub-atomic physics and the nature of motion and shape.  Currently trying to educate myself in General Relativity and Quantum Mechanics particularly Quantum Entanglement.

Few are into that kind of stuff so I tend to write about my skills and experiences.  I was an expert in the field of photography during my working life so I write about that subject and I have an interest in human nature, religions and history. P.S. that has turned me into an atheist.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I suppose global politics and music themes are my forte; and such is why I'm not making much money on the Hubs; I am finding, however, that I can enjoy writing about just about anything.

6. lilibees profile image61
    lilibeesposted 7 years ago

I like to share thats why I write. I love to write about food and different and strange variations of food!

7. Sarah Masson profile image70
    Sarah Massonposted 7 years ago

I love writing about movies, books, music among other things. A bit of everything, I've always loved writing.

8. yenajeon profile image82
    yenajeonposted 7 years ago

Most of my hubs are about fashion and style. I always have heard, write what you know!

9. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

I do need to think about this....oh that's right, CARS!!                       .

10. THE DIVINE YOU. profile image58
    THE DIVINE YOU.posted 7 years ago

I will like to write about the mysteries of life and living, creativity and success principles...........................................

11. plogan721 profile image83
    plogan721posted 7 years ago

I write mostly to teach.   I want people to know what I do is not that hard to do, but you have to have the mindset to do it.   I also want to tell people that they do not have to stay in the situation that they are in, if they are in a bad place, but they have to want it, whatever it is.   I also keep a computerized journal just for myself if I want to write out any feelings I have, good or bad.

12. garyyoungberg profile image61
    garyyoungbergposted 7 years ago

I was never motivated to write previously.  After finding Hubpages and the community here, I started writing about marketing (my expertise) one article at a time.  I have found it to be an enjoyable outlet.  Hopefully, I will help people along the way.