jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

hello fellow hubbers..need help will any one please tell me what is the quality

1. kamran210 profile image71
    kamran210posted 7 years ago

hello fellow hubbers..need help  will any one please tell me what is the quality of my hubs...?

my hubs i posted 7 hubs today ..need feedback plz

2. melbel profile image96
    melbelposted 7 years ago

You may want to tweak your titles to give readers a little bit of information on what your article is about.

For example, instead of "love story movie" you could make it "Movie Review: Love Story" or something along those lines so that readers know they will be reading a review of the movie.

On your hub titled "Happiness"... What are you saying about happiness..? That it's good? That it's something people shouldn't strive for? Upon browsing your article , I see that it's a how-to guide. Let readers know that... I suggest changing the title to something more appropriate for the subject: How to Live a Happy Life
    or How to Be Happy

I recommend going to this hub: http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Improve-Your-Hubs

and read the section called #1The Title
    There are some articles that I link to in this section that I HIGHLY recommend you check out, not only to improve your title, but your hubs in general... so you can get higher hubscores and more traffic.

3. kamran210 profile image71
    kamran210posted 7 years ago

Thank you melbel for your suggestions  ..really appreciate ..i will work on the titles.

4. shaekelly profile image64
    shaekellyposted 7 years ago

The quality of your hubs should basically come from your content on the subject matter. How well you relate your content to the subject matter is the key.

working